Programmed Cleaning Inc. has several immediate hire positions available. Please refer to the list below.
- General Cleaners – wages starting at $11.00
- Project Floor Care Workers – wages starting at $14.00 (Depending on experience)
- Fill-In / Floaters – wages starting at $13.00 (Personal Transportation Required)
These positions work Monday – Friday, shifts starting after 5:00PM working 3 – 5 hours per evening (15 – 25 hours per week). All employees must be dependable and detail oriented and must pass a criminal background check before being hired. There is opportunity for growth and most importantly, NO WORK ON THE WEEKENDS!
A $100 referral bonus is available for those you refer.
Starting wages depend on the job and location. Apply now, online (below) or in person at 2001 W. Broadway Madison, WI. 53713, Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM. If you have any questions please call us at (608) 222-0217.
Commercial Cleaners: Monday – Friday, 4 – 5 hrs per evening, flexible start time after 5pm. Wage is $11.00. NO WORK ON WEEKENDS!
- Must have a minimum of 3 days availability.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Must be independent, reliable, and detail oriented.
- Must have own transportation.
If you have questions please call 608-222-0217. Online application at: www.programmedcleaning.com
- Hours for this position are 9:00am – 2:30pm.
- M – F, Pay is $13.00
- MUST pass a criminal background check.
- MUST be reliable, independent and a self-starter.
- MUST be 18+ years old
- MUST be able to communicate and take direction in English
- Monday – Friday, start time is after 5:00pm.
- Pay rate is $13.00+ based on experience.
- MUST have own transportation.
- MUST travel within Madison, Fitchburg, Lodi, Waunakee and Windsor.
- MUST pass criminal background check.
- MUST be dependable, reliable and able to work independently.
The Human Resource Department at Programmed Cleaning Inc. follows steps to make sure new employees stay engaged and feel appreciated while working for our company.
- Post available positions to our website, local online job boards, and attend local job fairs.
- Conduct phone screenings prior to interviewing the candidate to ensure the candidate meets the requirements (hours, locations, etc.) of our customer’s
- Schedule a follow-up face-to-face interview at Programmed Cleaning’s New Berlin Office.
After the candidate has successfully gone through the recruitment process, the candidate proceeds with the hiring process below.
- Submit employee’s information to E-Verify to validate the employee’s eligibility to work in the United States.
- Perform criminal background check
- Drug screening depending on the customer the candidate will be working for.
- Require at least two prior employment references.
Programmed Cleaning Inc. wants each employee to feel important because each employee is an essential asset to our successful team. We set our employees up for Success!
- Meet and greet with District Managers
- Training with the employee’s new immediate supervisor, which includes the following…
- Proper use of equipment and procedures when working with chemicals
- Proper lifting techniques
- Proper cleaning techniques including coming in contact with blood and vomit.
- Review and sign off the company and building policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Receive a follow-up call from a member of the human resource department to review the employee’s first night on the job. This provides Programmed Cleaning Inc. with knowledge about the interactions between employee’s and their supervisors.
- After two weeks of being employed with Programmed Cleaning Inc., the employee will have a 10-day review based on the employee’s progress and their feedback.
- Bi-weekly thereafter, up to 90-days of employment
- The employee must complete yearly safety training required by OSHA Standards.
Programmed Cleaning Inc. appreciates employees who go above and beyond through our Employee Recognition Program. Our Employee Recognition Program consists of an Employee Referral Bonus, Pride and Performance, and a Perfect Attendance Recognition.
Our Employee Recognition Program gives our current employees the incentive to tell people they know about the kind of work our company does – providing jobs for people who meet all criteria for the open positions.
Pride & Performance is done throughout Programmed Cleaning Inc. It was created to recognize the employees that go above and beyond to exceed our expectation. One employee is rewarded Pride & Performance each month which is a nice incentive for employees who go above and beyond.