Starting wages depend on the job and location for our Madison office. Please call (608) 222-0217 for more details or stop in at 2001 W. Broadway in Madison, or fill out the online application
- General Cleaners – wages starting at $11.00
- Project Floor Care Workers – wages starting at $14.00 (Depending on experience)
- Fill-In / Floaters – wages starting at $13.00 (Must have personal transportation)
Monday thru Friday, shifts start after 5:00 PM, 3-5 hours per evening, 15-25 hours per week.
Must be dependable and detailed oriented. Must pass a criminal background check. Opportunity for growth and NO WORK ON THE WEEKENDS!
$100 referral bonus for those you refer.
Apply now in person at 2001 W. Broadway, Monday thru Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. If you have any questions please call 608-222-0217, or fill out an online application at Programmed Cleaning
General Cleaners, Floor Care Techs, and Building Supervisors. Come visit us at the DANE COUNTY JOB FAIR!
WHEN: Wednesday, March 20, 2019
TIME: 11:00am – 3:00pm
Location: Alliant Enery Center – 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way, Madison, WI
- Immediate on-site interviews
- Great Part – Time Positions in the evening (various locations)
- Monday – Friday
- Wages depending on position and based on experience
If you cannot make it to our job fair you can also apply online at www.programmedcleaning.com. Call (608) 222-0217 if you have any questions.
Commercial Cleaners: Monday – Friday, 4 – 5 hrs per evening, flexible start time after 5pm. Wage is $11.00. NO WORK ON WEEKENDS!
- Must have a minimum of 3 days availability.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Must be independent, reliable, and detail oriented.
- Must have own transportation.
If you have questions please call 608-222-0217. Online application at: www.programmedcleaning.com
General cleaners are responsible for calling in on a day to day basis to the District Manager for dispatching to appropriate building. General cleaners maintain the cleanliness of their designated buildings/areas by performing various cleaning duties.
- Dust surfaces including desktops, cabinet tops, partitions, picture frames etc.
- Empty wastebaskets and recyclables; transport to designated disposal area.
- Sweep with broom, dust and/or wet mop hard surfaced floors.
- Vacuum floors using upright vacuum and/or vac paks.
- Spot clean carpet.
- Clean glass areas.
- Clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, toilets, mirrors, floors, etc.
- Replenish bathroom supplies.
- Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Job duties may be modified at any time.
- Other tasks may be assigned based on customer or management discretion.
- General Cleaner experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to stand or walk during entire shift to accomplish tasks. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment
- Able to lift, carry, push, and pull 25lbs. frequently and up to 50lbs. occasionally
Complete an online application below.
How does the Human Resource Department at Programmed Cleaning, Inc. play a strong role in ensuring the highest qualified candidate gets the job, and stays in the job? Here at Programmed Cleaning, Inc. we follow steps to make sure new employees stay engaged, and feel appreciated when working for our company.
- Posting open positions to local online Job Boards, and attending local Job Fairs
- Conducting Phone Screens prior to interviewing the candidate. Making sure to focus the bulk of our time on the candidate that is best suited for the customer’s buildings hours and needs.
- Then, following-up with a face-to-face interview at our Corporate New Berlin office.
After the candidate has successfully gone through the hiring process we continue with the Hiring Process:
- Running every employee across the board through E-Verify to make sure they are eligible to work in the United States.
- Criminal background checks.
- Drug Screening is available per our customer’s request.
- Requirement of at least two prior employment references
The right candidate for the job has been hired, now what? Programmed Cleaning, Inc. wants each employee to feel important because each employee is an essential asset to our successful team. We set our employees up for success.
- First day training with the employee’s new, immediate supervisor
- Our District Managers take the time to meet each new employee to welcome them aboard.
- The supervisor completes training with the new employee that meets OSHA Standards. This includes:
– Proper usage of equipment and procedures when working with Chemicals.
– Proper lifting techniques
– Proper Cleaning Techniques, as well as, cleaning techniques when coming in contact with Blood and Vomit.
- Our policies, as well as, building specific policies, procedures, and protocols are implemented and reviewed with each new employee, and finally signed off on by the employee.
- The second day after employment our human resource department conducts a follow-up phone call to see how the new employee’s first night on the job went. This allows us to gain knowledge about the interactions between employees, and supervisors to help retain employees.
- On the second week of being employed with our company we have a 10-Day Review based on how the employees are making progress, and there feedback regarding their new job and their new Supervisor/Trainer.
- Bi-weekly thereafter up to 90-days of employment.
- Safety Training is once a year every year-based on OSHA required standards.
Our goal in the end is to have optimal employee retention and satisfaction amongst the employees, management, and customers alike.
Programmed Cleaning appreciates employees that go above and beyond through our Employee Recognition Program. Our Employee Recognition Program consists of an Employee Referral Bonus Program, Pride & Performance, and a Perfect Attendance Recognition.
Our Employee Recognition Program gives our current employees the incentive to tell people they know about the kind of work our company does– Providing jobs for people who meet all of the criteria for the positions open.
Pride & Performance is done throughout Programmed Cleaning, Inc. It was created to recognize the employees that go above, and beyond to exceed our expectation. One employee is rewarded Pride & Performance each month which is a nice incentive for employees who go above and beyond.
We also value our employees who have Perfect Attendance. Rewards and recognition are quarterly. Each person who is recognized has their name put in the company newsletter, and then receives an award. Over fifty of our employees receive this recognition.